The Exposure XM3 phonostage is based around a single circuit board that contains all power supply and audio circuitry. A 200VA toroidal transformer has been placed behind the front panel of the case with a small mains switching and filter board beside it. Eight pairs of capacitors are connected in parallel in the PSU section to achieve the necessary power supply smoothing capacitance.
The chassis is solid and includes an aluminum front panel in a black or titanium finish. The XM3 has separate inputs for MM and MC cartridges, and these are selected using a push-button on the back panel.
- Large 200VA custom-made toroidal transformer for power supply
- Multiple power supply capacitors in parallel for low ESR
- All discrete transistor audio stages
- High-quality resistors & capacitors used in the signal path
- Separate MM & MC inputs selectable on the back panel
- Adjustable loading & gain switches on the back panel
- High quality, all aluminum casework, and extruded front panel
- Three-year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
*Free shipping in Canada applies to all mainland provinces. Islands and territories may have additional costs. Contact us prior to purchase for an estimate.
Only Ruark Audio and Exposure brands can be shipped to the US, all other brands are restricted to Canadian locations. We ship Ruark and Exposure to the contiguous US mainland only. Delivery times are based upon business days. Minimal shipping fees apply, are based upon weight, and calculated at checkout. Shipping fees do not reflect the actual cost and are subsidized by your purchase. Duties and taxes: General guidance is that purchases under $800 USD are sales tax and duty free. Above $800 USD, Broker fees, applicable duties, state or local taxes may apply. Contact Us for details.