- High purity copper wire for improved stereo imaging. Internally twisted for superior noise rejection and smoother sound.
- Silicone rubber jacket for low dielectric loss and improved speed enabling accurate and fast attack combined with the natural decay of music.
- Terminated with high quality gold plated hourglass silhouette RCA Phono plug, for ease of use, especially in confined spaces, as well as superior connection and conductivity.
- Advanced quality control of the direction of wiring during the production process, delivering superior stereo imaging, as well as lower background noise.
- Directional heat shrinks are applied to the attractive white sheath. This ensures that you can achieve the full benefits from this directional, aesthetically pleasing cable, due to its ease of use.
- Cable manufactured in England, ensuring that we have close, face-to-face contact with the manufacturing and production facilities.
*Free shipping in Canada applies to all mainland provinces. Islands and territories may have additional costs. Contact us prior to purchase for an estimate.
Only Ruark Audio and Exposure brands can be shipped to the US, all other brands are restricted to Canadian locations. We ship Ruark and Exposure to the contiguous US mainland only. Delivery times are based upon business days. Minimal shipping fees apply, are based upon weight, and calculated at checkout. Shipping fees do not reflect the actual cost and are subsidized by your purchase. Duties and taxes: General guidance is that purchases under $800 USD are sales tax and duty free. Above $800 USD, Broker fees, applicable duties, state or local taxes may apply. Contact Us for details.